Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THE GOLDFINGER REUNION APRIL 2008


Just back from Pinewood studio's where I attented at the " Goldfinger - reunion " , with a limited admission of 100 guests only. I was one of them with my lovely wife Nancy and my best friends Yannic, Michel & Sandra and my dear cousin Benoit, so 6 Belgian tickets ( which represented 6 % of the total guestlist)!

Many of the famous Goldfinger stars/ cast attented such as Shirley Eaton (Golden Girl), Tania Mallet ( Tilly Masterson), Martin Benson (Mr. Solo), Honor Blackman ( Pussy Galore), Burt Kwouk ( Mr. Ling) , Margaret Nolan ( Dink), Caron Gardner ( Pussy Galore flying circus pilot), director Guy Hamilton, Art director Peter Lamont, Production controller Reg Barkshire, Sound Effects " Oscar- winner " Norman Wanstall, song writer Leslie Bricusse (Oscar winner), I couldn't be more complete...BRAVO

We've also had a superb chance to visit some parts of the sets and could take some pictures from the latest Bond movie in production " Quantum of Solace ". Enjoy the pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home